Alum Chine Road, Bournemouth
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment WITH PARKING In Desirable Westbourne BH4
- Separate Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Spacious Master Bedroom & Further Second Single Bedroom / Study
- Separate Lounge Area
- High Ceilings / Neutral Decor Throughout
- Available NOW On A Long Term Unfurnished Basis
- Walking Distance Of Westbourne, Alum Chine Beach & Main Transport Links
- OFF ROAD PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON SITE
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Property Summary**NOW AVAILABLE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING** Silverbirch are pleased to present to the rentals market this TWO BEDROOM ground floor apartment in the sought after WESTBOURNE BH4 location.
In prime positioning close proximity to Westbourne Village, Alum Chine Beach & Bournemouth Town Centre the location doesn't get much better.
The apartment is situated in a character building on the ground level, offering high ceilings and large windows - allowing plenty of natural light. A separate quaint kitchen space, bathroom with bath and overhead shower, separate lounge area, spacious master bedroom and further second small single bedroom/study.
Available NOW on a long term and unfurnished basis. Ideal for a single professional person or couple.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer the right tenant.
**NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES APPLICABLE**
Reservation fee of one weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of five weeks rent & one months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Contact Us Today
We would love to hear from you, please call us on 01202 497970