Canford Cliffs Road, Poole
- Luxury Three Bedroom Apartment In The Desirable Canford Cliffs, BH13
- High Specification Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Living With Direct Access To Private Terrace Balcony
- Separate Utility Area
- Extremely Private Residency
- South Facing Balcony With Access From Every Room
- Offered On A Long Term And Unfurnished Basis
- Secure Underground Parking For One Vehicle
- Secure Underground Storage Cupboard
- Fees Apply - See Our Website For More Information
Silverbirch are so proud to welcome to the market this spacious and luxury three bedroom apartment situated in the extremely desirable Canford Cliffs Village. The property boasts modern, high specification fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work tops. The South facing terrace with leafy views and can be accessed from all rooms. Underground parking for one vehicle.
The master bedroom enjoys an array of fitted wardrobes and a luxuriously appointed en-suite. The extremely well maintained and modern block benefits from two double bedrooms and one single, large open planned kitchen/living area, utility and plentiful storage.
Underfloor heating and double glazing are further benefits as well as being in a prime location, short walking distance to local amenities and main transport links. Branksome beach and desirable Canford Cliffs Village is also walking distance along with award winning Sandbanks beach being a short cycle / drive via an extremely scenic route.
This is an extremely private residency and viewing is very much recommended to appreciate what this spacious and contemporary apartment has to offer.
Entrance Hallway (24' 5'' x 9' 9'' (7.44m x 2.96m))
Utility Room (3' 10'' x 4' 11'' (1.16m x 1.50m))
Bathroom (8' 8'' x 5' 11'' (2.64m x 1.80m))
En-suite (8' 4'' x 4' 5'' (2.54m x 1.35m))
Master bedroom (16' 0'' x 16' 11'' (4.87m x 5.15m))
Bedroom 2 (11' 3'' x 10' 11'' (3.43m x 3.32m))
Bedroom 3 (11' 2'' x 7' 7'' (3.41m x 2.30m))
Kitchen/Living Room (25' 6'' x 16' 10'' (7.77m x 5.13m))
Contact Us Today
We would love to hear from you, please call us on 01202 497970