Garland Road, Poole
- Three Bedroom Terraced House In Poole Town Centre BH15
- Recently Redecorated Throughout & New Carpets In Bedrooms
- Two Adjoining Reception Rooms; Ideal Cosy Lounge & Dining Room
- Neutral Kitchen With Space For Fridge & Washing Machine
- Downstairs Brand New Walk In Shower Room
- Access From Kitchen To Sunny Quaint Back Yard With Plentiful Storage (Shed/Workshop)
- Rear Access With Off Road Parking (Two Small Vehicles or One Large)
- Close To Main Transport Links, Poole Hospital & Poole Town Centre
- Available Unfurnished On A Long Term Basis
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Property Summary**WALK YOURSELF AROUND THIS STUNNING HOME WITH OUR SPECIALIST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR TAB AND FOLLOW THE LINK**
Silverbirch are pleased to present to let this THREE BEDROOM terraced house in the heart of Heckford Park, Poole Town Centre BH15. **Available NOW**
** WELL BEHAVED SMALL PETS WILL BE CONSIDERED**
The property is offered on an unfurnished basis & boasts two adjoining reception rooms, leading to kitchen area with access to sunny quaint back yard which also benefits from storage and rear access to off road parking . There is also a newly fitted shower room on the ground floor of the house.
On the upper living level two double bedrooms and third single bedroom. There is plentiful loft storage available with ladder access.
The property has recently been redecorated throughout and benefits from new carpets on the upper level of the property.
In close proximity to Poole Town Centre, Poole Hospital & Main Transport Links- The property is in prime position with ease of access and ideal on a long term and unfurnished basis for the right tenants.
** Small well behaved pets will be considered **
-0.3 Miles Poole Hospital
-0.8 Miles Poole Train Station (with less than 2 hour commute to London Waterloo)
-1 Miles to Poole Park
-1 Miles to coastal road of 3 miles long to Award Winning Sandbanks beach ideal for cycling, walking and enjoying the best of the area.
One weeks reservation fee is due to secure this property subject to contract & referencing. This is offset against the move in costs due on move in day of 5 weeks rent as Deposit & one months rent in advance.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Contact Us Today
We would love to hear from you, please call us on 01202 497970