Sea View Road, Poole
- One Double Room Available In Modern House Share In Parkstone BH12
- Furnished Room Available Long Term
- Sharing With 4 Other Working Persons
- ** All Bills Included ** Including WIFI** Pay As You Go Washing Machine / Tumble Dryer
- Two Modern Shower Rooms One on Ground Level / One on First Floor
- Open Plan Modern Equipped Kitchen / Lounge / Diner
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking On First Come First Serve Basis & On Street Parking Available
- On The Doorstep Of Main Transport Links Between Bournemouth & Poole
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Silverbirch are pleased to present to let this DOUBLE ROOM in a MODERN SHARED HOUSE in Parkstone BH12.
The room is situated in a modern house share and the new tenant would be sharing with 4 other working persons.
There is a fully equipped modern / open plan living area / Utility Room with direct access via french doors to private maintained rear garden.
There are two modern shower rooms in the house one on the ground floor and the other on the first floor.
Further benefits include off road parking (FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS) / Otherwise on street parking is available a short proximity. Close distance of local amenities and main transport links between Bournemouth, Poole & Wallisdown. WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY. SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY.
-0.2 Miles - Bus stop
-0.8 Miles - Centre of Ashley Road Amenities / Shops Including Waitrose & Co-op
-1 Mile- Ashley Cross Village & Parkstone Train Station (2 hour commute to London Waterloo)
-1.3 Miles- Poole Hospital
-2.9 Miles- Westbourne Village
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Lounge (22' 5'' x 16' 5'' (6.83m x 5.00m))
6.83 x 5.00
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 (13' 8'' x 9' 7'' (4.17m x 2.92m))
Top Front Bedroom (11' 7'' x 10' 1'' (3.52m x 3.08m))
Contact Us Today
We would love to hear from you, please call us on 01202 497970