1C Branksome Wood Road, Bournemouth
- Two Double Bedroom Modern Apartment Situated In Branksome Wood Road , BH2
- Short Distance Of Bournemouth Town Centre & Stones Throw Of Bournemouth Gardens
- Situated On The Third Floor Of A Purpose Built Block With Secure Entry System & Lift Access
- Floor To Ceiling Windows In Living Room With Fantastic Views
- Lounge Area With South Westerly Aspect
- Modern Separate Main Bathroom & Additional Guest WC
- Prime Position
- Single Garage & Off Road Parking
- **WATER & SEWERAGE INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENT**
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate What This Property Has To Offer
**WATER & SEWERAGE INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENTAL PRICE**
Silverbirch are pleased to present this TWO BEDROOM MODERN flat WITH PARKING & GARAGE situated on the third floor in a HUGELY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.
Set back from the main road but PRIME POSITIONING in the desirable Branksome Wood Road location BH2 just minutes walking distance of Bournemouth Town Centre and Gardens.
Located on the third floor of a well maintained purpose built with ten other apartments, offering secure entry system, lift access, single garage and off road parking.
With a South Westerly aspect over the town.
The property consists of separate MODERN KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM, two double bedrooms, MODERN main bathroom and guest separate W/C.
Other benefits include OFF ROAD PARKING on a first come first serve basis & SINGLE GARAGE
- 0.9 Miles to Meyrick Park Golf Club
- 0.8 Miles to Tesco Express
- 1.6 Miles to Bournemouth Gardens
- 0.6 Miles to closest Car Park to walk around Bournemouth Town Centre
- 1.8 Miles to Bournemouth Train Station
- 3.3 Miles To Ashley Cross
- 1.6 Miles To Bournemouth Pier
- 2.0 Miles To Winton High Street
AVAILABLE SOON ON A LONG TERM AND UNFURNISHED BASIS.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer. Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Seperate WC (3' 4'' x 5' 1'' (1.02m x 1.55m))
Bathroom (6' 0'' x 5' 2'' (1.83m x 1.57m))
Master bedroom (11' 9'' x 12' 5'' (3.59m x 3.79m))
Kitchen (11' 3'' x 6' 11'' (3.43m x 2.11m))
Bedroom 2 (7' 1'' x 11' 2'' (2.16m x 3.41m))
Living Room (18' 10'' x 11' 3'' (5.73m x 3.42m))