This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
446 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth
- Furnished Ground Floor Studio Apartment In Boscombe BH1
- Available Now On A Long Term Basis
- Offered On A Furnished Basis
- Separate Kitchen Area
- Separate Main Bathroom With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Bedroom / Reception Area
- Gas CH / Double Glazing
- On The Doorstep Of Main Transport Links
- Off Road Parking For One Vehicle
- Short Distance Of Bournemouth Town Centre / Beaches
Silverbirch present this immaculate FULLY FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR STUDIO apartment in Boscombe BH1 WITH PARKING. On the doorstep of main transport links, short distance of Bournemouth town centre & Boscombe spa / beaches.
The property has recently been repainted and cleaned. With secure entry phone system, separate kitchen area with neutral bathroom suite with bath and overhead shower and open plan bedroom / reception area.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
- 1.1 Miles to Boscombe Train Station
- 1.0 Mile to Asda Superstore
- 0.4 Miles to Boscombe Pier
- 2.8 Miles to Bournemouth Town Centre
- On the doorstep of Boscombe Centre; restaurants, cafes, shops, salons, banks, bars.
Available NOW to a working professional couple or single professional ONLY.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Kitchen (8' 4'' x 6' 0'' (2.54m x 1.82m))
Bathroom (5' 8'' x 8' 1'' (1.73m x 2.47m))
Bedroom / Reception (18' 3'' x 13' 4'' (5.57m x 4.06m))