Alexandra Road, Poole
- Three Bedroom Modern Maisonette Style Home In Parkstone BH14
- Parking For One Vehicle At The Rear Of The Property
- Neutral Kitchen, Living Area & Bedroom With En-suite On The Lower Level
- Two Bedrooms & Main Bathroom With Overhead Shower On The Upper Living Level
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Close Distance Of Main Transport Links & Local Amenities
- Viewings Starting Tuesday 9th November 2021
- Offered Long Term & Unfurnished
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, modern kitchen and spacious living area and principle bedroom with modern en-suite bathroom. Leading up to the second floor there are two spacious bedrooms and main modern bathroom with Neutral tones throughout.
Other benefits include double glazing and parking at the rear of the property. The property is set in a small conversion of just 5 properties.
The property is on the doorstep of main transport links between Bournemouth & Poole / Less than two hour commute via train from Branksome or Parkstone Station to London Waterloo. In close proximity of Penn Hill village, Popular Ashley Cross & Westbourne.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Lounge (15' 5'' x 12' 6'' (4.7m x 3.8m))
Kitchen (7' 7'' x 7' 3'' (2.3m x 2.2m))
Bedroom 1 (12' 6'' x 12' 2'' (3.8m x 3.7m))
Bedroom Two (12' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.9m x 3.0m))
Bedroom Three (18' 4'' x 6' 3'' (5.6m x 1.9m))
Bathroom (7' 7'' x 4' 7'' (2.3m x 1.4m))