This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Ashley Road, Poole
- Spacious Double Room In Working Professional House Share In Parkstone BH14
- Situated In Prime Location Walking Distance Of Main Bus / Branksome Train Station Routes
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities & Branksome Retail Park
- Three Communal Shower Rooms
- Communal Lounge Area With Virgin TV
- Communal Kitchen With Access To Private South Facing Garden
- Utility Room
- Single Working Professionals Only
- Unfortunately No Couples & No Pets
- Plentiful Off Road Parking
Silverbirch are pleased to present this LARGE DOUBLE ROOM available in a modern working professional HOUSE SHARE in Parkstone BH14. The houseshare is situated in prime location with ease of access between Bournemouth & Poole. The room being offered is situated on the second floor and is offered on a furnished long term basis.
The house boasts modern kitchen area, separate lounge with virgin tv, separate utility area (pay as you go for use of washing machine /dryer), private garden for residents and shower rooms on each level of the house (3 communal- 5 housemates).
Other benefits include off road parking for multiple vehicles & prime location walking distance to local amenities & public transport links between Bournemouth and Poole.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this house share has to offer the right tenant. NO COUPLES & NO CHILDREN SINGLE WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536