Balcombe Road, Poole
- Four Double Bedroom Luxury Detached Home In Desirable Branksome Park BH13
- Secure Gated Residency With Video Entry System
- Open Plan Living Area With High Specification Kitchen And Dining Room
- Lounge / Dining Area With Bi Folding Doors At Rear Leading To Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Underfloor Heating And Separate Utility Area
- Double Garage And Off Road Parking
- Sky Light On First Floor
- Two Ensuite Bedrooms
- Pets Considered
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate What This Property Has To Offer
Silverbirch Estate Agents are proud to present to the rentals market this luxury four double bedroom detached home in the hugely sought after Branksome Park BH13 area. Offered on an unfurnished basis.
Offering high specification kitchen/Living area leading through to dining room with views over the large south facing garden accessed via bi folding doors. There is also a separate utility area on the ground level along with a WC.
As you lead up to the upper living space there is copious amounts of natural light allowed by the stunning feature sky light over the stairs.
The Large Master / second bedroom contains en suites along with a third and fourth double bedroom and separate family bathroom.
Other benefits include, underfloor heating, immaculate and contemporary finish throughout, integral double garage and off road parking.
We can accommodate viewing immediately.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this stunning opportunity has to offer the right tenants.
Master Bedroom (10' 2'' x 21' 8'' (3.1m x 6.6m))
Master Ensuite (9' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.8m x 2.1m))
Bedroom 2 (10' 6'' x 19' 0'' (3.2m x 5.8m))
Bedroom 2 Ensuit (3' 3'' x 6' 11'' (1.0m x 2.1m))
Bedroom 3 (16' 5'' x 13' 1'' (5.0m x 4.0m))
Bedroom 4 (13' 5'' x 12' 6'' (4.1m x 3.8m))
Family Bathroom (6' 11'' x 8' 10'' (2.1m x 2.7m))
Entrance Hallway (24' 7'' x 8' 10'' (7.5m x 2.7m))
WC (5' 3'' x 5' 7'' (1.6m x 1.7m))
Utility Room (9' 10'' x 5' 3'' (3.0m x 1.6m))
Kitchen/Lounge (13' 5'' x 32' 6'' (4.1m x 9.9m))
Dining Room (10' 2'' x 19' 8'' (3.1m x 6.0m))