Bath Road, Bournemouth
- Spacious Two Double Bedroom Second Floor Apartment In Bournemouth Town Centre BH1
- Well Maintained Block With Lift Access To All Levels
- Recently Modernised In Areas Including Re-paint Throughout & Re-carpet Throughout
- APPROXIMATE 900SQ FT OF LIVING
- Separate Kitchen Area & Large Lounge Area / Dining Room With French Doors Leading To Balcony
- Brand New Bathroom Suite With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Allocated Off Road Parking , Visitors Space & Single Garage
- Investors Expect Residential 1000pcm Rental Value
- On The Doorstep Of Main Transport Links , Bournemouth Town Centre & Beach
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate What This Property Has To Offer The Right Tenant
Silverbirch are pleased to present for sale this extremely spacious two double bedroom second floor apartment in Bournemouth Town Centre BH1.
**Approximately 900Sq Ft**
Please note the photos do not do the flat full justice & we would strongly recommend a viewing to appreciate what is being offered.
The apartment was recently modernised in areas including carpets throughout, re painting and brand new bathroom suite.
There is a separate kitchen area, large lounge / dining area with french doors leading to private balcony.
Other benefits include two large double bedrooms, plentiful storage including garage & allocated off road parking at the rear.
Buckingham mansions is a well maintained block with lift access to all levels.
On the doorstep of main transport links, Bournemouth Town Centre & walking distance to the beach
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (9' 6'' x 8' 0'' (2.89m x 2.45m))
Lounge / Diner (22' 1'' x 14' 6'' (6.72m x 4.43m))
Bedroom 1 (14' 7'' x 12' 0'' (4.44m x 3.65m))
Bedroom 2 (12' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.65m x 2.91m))