Bodorgan Road, Bournemouth
- Two Double Bedroom West Wing Penthouse In Period Conversion In Bournemouth BH2
- **SHARE OF FREEHOLD ** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
- Large Reception Room With High Ceilings & Character Features
- Spacious Master Bedroom With Dressing Area & En Suite Bathroom
- Second Double Bedroom
- Loft Storage
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Prime Location Walking Distance Of Bournemouth Town Centre
- Off Road Parking For One Vehicle / Communal Garden
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
** SHARE OF FREEHOLD **NO FORWARD CHAIN** with STUNNING HIGH CEILINGS , CHARACTER FEATURES & LEAFY ASPECT FROM ALL WINDOWS.
The main reception room being 20.9ft x 18.8ft boasts high ceilings and stunning outlook over the town.
There is also a small original safe into the wall- giving a quirky feel to a room that makes you already say WOW.
Separate modern kitchen / breakfast room ; large master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom, further double bedroom and large main bathroom with bath and shower facility.
The apartment oozes natural light throughout, very well apportioned and requires light cosmetic works. Situated in a stunning period conversion of 8 flats in total; boasting off road parking for one vehicle, access to large well maintained communal gardens and there is a lift from the ground to top floor.
£183 per month service / maintenance charge. Gas CH / Double Glazed windows.
PRIME LOCATION; Walking distance of Bournemouth Town Centre, Charminster , Main Transport Links & Local amenities.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic opportunity.
Hall Way (21' 9'' x 5' 3'' (6.62m x 1.59m))
Living Room (20' 9'' x 18' 8'' (6.33m x 5.68m))
Master bedroom (14' 6'' x 12' 5'' (4.41m x 3.78m))
En Suite (6' 4'' x 8' 2'' (1.92m x 2.50m))
Bedroom 1 (7' 11'' x 14' 4'' (2.42m x 4.36m))
Bathroom (8' 7'' x 7' 5'' (2.61m x 2.25m))
Kitchen (16' 4'' x 9' 1'' (4.97m x 2.77m))