Bodorgan Road, Bournemouth
- Two Double Bedroom West Wing Penthouse In Period Conversion In Bournemouth BH2
- **SHARE OF FREEHOLD ** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
- Large Reception Room With High Ceilings & Character Features
- Spacious Master Bedroom With Dressing Area & En Suite Bathroom
- Second Double Bedroom
- Partially Boarded Loft For Storage Only
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Prime Location Walking Distance Of Bournemouth Town Centre
- Off Road Parking For One Vehicle / Communal Garden
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
** SHARE OF FREEHOLD **NO FORWARD CHAIN** with STUNNING HIGH CEILINGS, CHARACTER FEATURES & LEAFY ASPECT FROM ALL WINDOWS **WALK YOURSELF AROUND THIS STUNNING HOME WITH OUR SPECIALIST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR TAB AND FOLLOW THE LINK**
The main reception room being 20.9ft x 18.8ft boasts high ceilings and stunning outlook over the town. There is also a small original feature safe in the wall- giving a quirky feel to a room that makes you already say WOW.
Separate kitchen/breakfast room; large principle bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom, further double bedroom and large main bathroom with bath and shower facility.
The apartment oozes natural light throughout, very well apportioned and has scope for redecoration and refurbishment throughout. Situated in a stunning period conversion of 8 flats in total; boasting off road parking for one vehicle, access to large well maintained communal gardens and there is a lift from the ground to top floor.
- 0.4 Miles to Meyrick Park Golf Club
- 0.4 Miles To Meyrick Park
- 0.9 Miles To Bournemouth Town Centre
- 1.4 Miles To Winton High Street - enjoy cafe's such as coffee 1, restaurants such as Bellagios, grocery shops, banks, beauty salons, shops.
- 1.2 Miles To BH LIVE Stokewood Gym
- 0.9 Miles To Bournemouth Beach
- 1.4 Miles To Westbourne - enjoy quaint cafe's, herbal / natural shops, cafes, beauty salons, award winning fish and chip shops. Variety of incredible restaurants.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic opportunity. PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY TENANTED SO THEY WILL REQUIRED MINIMUM 24 HOURS NOTICE TO VIEW.
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
Hall Way (21' 9'' x 5' 3'' (6.62m x 1.59m))
Living Room (20' 9'' x 18' 8'' (6.33m x 5.68m))
Master bedroom (14' 6'' x 12' 5'' (4.41m x 3.78m))
En Suite (6' 4'' x 8' 2'' (1.92m x 2.50m))
Bedroom 1 (7' 11'' x 14' 4'' (2.42m x 4.36m))
Bathroom (8' 7'' x 7' 5'' (2.61m x 2.25m))
Kitchen (16' 4'' x 9' 1'' (4.97m x 2.77m))