Bournemouth Road, Poole
- Spacious Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Ground Floor Apartment In Gated Residency In Ashley Cross BH14
- Extensively & Newly Renovated Throughout
- Direct Access To Communal Garden Area
- Available NOW
- Principal Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Further Double Bedroom & Main Bathroom Suite
- Separate Kitchen Area & Lounge / Dining Room With Access To Communal Garden
- Allocated Off Road Parking For One Vehicle & Visitors Spaces
- Prime Location In Central Ashley Cross
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
The apartment is situated in a SECURE GATED RESIDENCE with SOUTH FACING ASPECT allowing plenty of natural light through into the main lounge / dining area which has DIRECT ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDEN (which is only used by this apartment in history).
Separate fully equipped kitchen space , main bathroom suite with bath & overhead shower and two double bedrooms. Principal bedroom with en suite shower room.
Other benefits include, gas central heating, allocated parking for one vehicle & visitors spaces. The block is on the doorstep of desirable Ashley Cross with its bars, bistros, restaurants, post office , bakery and other local amenities; 0.3 Miles of Parkstone train station with direct links to London Waterloo and main bus routes through between Bournemouth & Poole.
- On the doorstep of Ashley Cross Village; Bars, Bistros, Restaurants , Juice Bar , Bakeries , Butchers / Fishmongers, Post Office, Florist, Local Pubs & other amenities, Ashley Cross Green Ideal for A Picnic Or Dog Walk
- 0.2 Miles to Parkstone Train Station
- 1.4 Miles to Branksome Train Station
- 1.5 Miles to DW Sports Fitness
- 1.0 Mile to Penn Hill Village; Hairdressers, Bistros, Bars & Restaurants.
- 0.6 Miles to Tesco Exspress & Sainsburys.
- 1.7 Miles to Tesco Superstore
- 2.6 Miles to Award Winning Sandbanks Beaches
Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice
Lounge / Diner (20' 0'' x 13' 0'' (6.1m x 3.96m))
Kitchen (10' 0'' x 6' 10'' (3.05m x 2.08m))
Bedroom (14' 0'' x 9' 2'' (4.27m x 2.79m))
En Suite (7' 8'' x 4' 0'' (2.33m x 1.22m))
Bedroom (10' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.05m x 2.79m))
Bathroom (7' 0'' x 6' 8'' (2.13m x 2.03m))