Bournemouth Road, Poole
- Modern Two Double Bedroom Upper Floor Apartment In Modern Development In Ashley Cross
- Prime Location In BH14 - Close To Ashley Cross Village & Main Transport Links Between Bournemouth & Poole
- Open Plan Kitchen & Integral Appliances / Living Area
- Spacious Principle Bedroom & Further Second Double Bedroom & French Doors From Lounging Area To Private Balcony
- Gas Central Heating
- Currently Rented For £1250pcm- 5.12% Net Yield Including Running Costs
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
- Matterport Walk Through Tour Available
- One Allocated Parking Space & Further Visitor Spaces
**WALK YOURSELF AROUND THIS STUNNING HOME WITH OUR SPECIALIST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR TAB AND FOLLOW THE LINK**
As far as apartments go, this really is a special opportunity for the right buyer. Not only the fantastic positioning of the actual apartment within the (approximately four year old) purpose built development; The apartment itself is configured well to make the most of the space and is in great condition throughout.
Secure phone entry system on entry; double principle bedroom and further second double bedroom both boasting leafy and private aspect and positioned close to modern bathroom suite with bath and overhead shower from the hallway.
Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and integral appliances including full size fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine and lounging space with doors leading to balcony.
**The owner was the first purchaser from new and has had real enjoyment of this apartment- only recently letting and now selling due to exciting new opportunities**
The apartment is a leasehold opportunity with a 121 years lease which commenced from 2017.
Service / Maintenance charge (Last year) £1444.60
Ground rent annually £250.
**Currently achieving £1250pcm as an investment which we calculate as Net yield 5.2% including yearly costs**
There is a secure bike store accessible within the building, off road allocated parking for one vehicle and short wooded walk from the parking area down to the main road - with ease of access to the following:
- 0.3 Miles to Ashley Cross Village; Bars, Bistros, Restaurants , Juice Bar , Bakeries , Butchers / Fishmongers, Post Office, Florist, Local Pubs & other amenities, Ashley Cross Green Ideal for A Picnic Or Dog Walk
-0.4 Miles to Parkstone Train Station
-1.0 Mile to Penn Hill Village; Enjoy restaurants such as Gossip, Jenkins & Son, nick 4 Fish, Hairdressers, Patisserie Mark Bennetts bakeries.
-1.9 Miles to Sandbanks Beach
-3.6 Miles to Sandbanks Chain Ferry
-1.3 Miles to Tesco Branksome & Lidl
-1.3 Miles to Everlast Fitness Club
-3.1 Miles to Bournemouth Town Centre
WAITING ON VENDOR APPROVAL
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
Open Plan Living Area (13' 4'' x 9' 9'' (4.07m x 2.97m))
Kitchen Area (11' 10'' x 7' 5'' (3.60m x 2.27m))
Bathroom (7' 5'' x 6' 2'' (2.25m x 1.87m))
Principle Bedroom (13' 5'' x 8' 8'' (4.09m x 2.63m))
Bedroom Two (11' 7'' x 9' 8'' (3.54m x 2.95m))
Hallway (17' 3'' x 3' 6'' (5.27m x 1.06m))