Bournemouth Road, Poole
- Spacious Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Ground Floor Apartment In Gated Residency In Ashley Cross BH14
- No Forward Chain Ideal Investment / First Time Home
- Direct Access To Communal Garden Area
- Leasehold 108 Years Approx Remaining
- Principal Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Further Double Bedroom & Main Bathroom Suite
- Separate Kitchen Area & Lounge / Dining Room With Access To Communal Garden
- Allocated Off Road Parking For One Vehicle & Visitors Spaces
- Prime Location In Central Ashley Cross
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Silverbirch are pleased to present this TWO DOUBLE bedroom TWO BATHROOM, GROUND FLOOR apartment in the heart of desirable Ashley Cross Village BH14. The apartment is situated in a SECURE GATED RESIDENCE with SOUTH FACING ASPECT allowing plenty of natural light through into the main lounge / dining area which has DIRECT ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDEN (which is only used by this apartment in history).
Separate kitchen space , neutral main bathroom suite with bath & overhead shower and two double bedrooms. Principal bedroom with en suite shower room.
Other benefits include, gas central heating, allocated parking for one vehicle & visitors spaces. The block is on the doorstep of desirable Ashley Cross with its bars, bistros, restaurants, post office , bakery and other local amenities; 0.3 Miles of Parkstone train station with direct links to London Waterloo and main bus routes through between Bournemouth & Poole.
- On the doorstep of Ashley Cross Village; Bars, Bistros, Restaurants , Juice Bar , Bakeries , Butchers / Fishmongers, Post Office, Florist, Local Pubs & other amenities, Ashley Cross Green Ideal for A Picnic Or Dog Walk
- 0.2 Miles to Parkstone Train Station
- 1.4 Miles to Branksome Train Station
- 1.5 Miles to DW Sports Fitness
- 1.0 Mile to Penn Hill Village; Hairdressers, Bistros, Bars & Restaurants.
- 0.6 Miles to Tesco Exspress & Sainsburys.
- 1.7 Miles to Tesco Superstore
- 2.6 Miles to Award Winning Sandbanks Beaches
Investors look to achieve £975pcm and with kitchen / bathroom modernisations £1100pcm
There is approximately 108 years remaining on the lease.
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
Lounge / Diner (20' 0'' x 13' 0'' (6.1m x 3.96m))
Kitchen (10' 0'' x 6' 10'' (3.05m x 2.08m))
Bedroom (14' 0'' x 9' 2'' (4.27m x 2.79m))
En Suite (7' 8'' x 4' 0'' (2.33m x 1.22m))
Bedroom (10' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.05m x 2.79m))
Bathroom (7' 0'' x 6' 8'' (2.13m x 2.03m))