Canford Cliffs Road, Poole
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home In Penn Hill BH13
- South Westerly Facing Garden
- Principle & Second Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Third Double Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom
- Downstairs Utility Room & Guest WC
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Gated Residency & ORP
- Short Distance Of Local Amenities & Penn Hill Village
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended **COVID 19 POLICY IN PLACE**
Silverbirch is pleased to present this FOUR DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED family home in the heart of Penn Hill BH13. The property benefits from large kitchen breakfast room, south westerly facing garden, two further separate reception rooms ,guest wc & Utility space;
On the upper living level, four double bedrooms, principle bedroom & second bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes & third bedroom with en suite bathroom and further main family bathroom.
- 0.5 Miles To Branksome Train Station
-0.1 Miles To Penn Hill Village; enjoy fresh bakeries such as Pattiserie Mark Bennetts, Hairdressers, Yoga Studio's, Gossip Ciccetthi, Jenkins & Sons Bar.
- 1.3 Miles To Ashley Cross Village; Bars, Bistros, Restaurants, Juice Bar, Bakeries, Butchers / Fishmongers, Post Office, Florist, Local Pubs & Others Amenities. Ideal for a Picnic Or Dog Walk
- 0.7 Miles To DW Sports Fitness
- 2.8 Miles To Award Winning Sandbanks Beach
- 1.5 Miles To Canford Cliffs Village; enjoy bakeries, dental on the banks, coffee shops, The Cliff & The Canford Restaraunt - only a short distance to walk down to Canford Cliffs Beach.
The location could not be more convenient with a choice of more than two beaches just over mile away & on the doorstep of Penn Hill Village.
There is off road parking behind secure electric gates & gas central heating throughout. The property is available furnished and long term basis. Well behaved small pets may be considered.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Kitchen / Diner (24' 10'' x 12' 9'' (7.57m x 3.89m))
Lounge (15' 2'' x 12' 9'' (4.62m x 3.88m))
Reception Room (13' 11'' x 12' 9'' (4.23m x 3.89m))
Master (15' 0'' x 12' 6'' (4.57m x 3.81m))
Bedroom 2 (14' 2'' x 11' 1'' (4.32m x 3.39m))
Bathroom (7' 2'' x 6' 4'' (2.19m x 1.93m))
Bedroom 3 (13' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.96m x 3.26m))
Bedroom 4 (12' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.93m x 2.4m))
En Suite Bed 3