Canford Cliffs Road, Poole
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment With Garage In The Desirable Canford Cliffs, BH13
- Ideal Lock Up & Leave
- Separate Neutral Kitchen Area With White Goods
- Spacious Lounge With Access To Spacious Balcony With a Leafy Aspect View
- Separate Single Garage
- Visitors Parking Off Road With Permit
- Neutral And Modern Decor Throughout & Having a Freshen Up Throughout
- Offered On A Long Term And Unfurnished Basis
- Working Professionals Only
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended - Unfortunately No Pets Allowed In The Block (Strict Pet Policy)
Silverbirch are so pleased to welcome to the market this spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment with GARAGE & BALCONY WITH QUIET LEAFY ASPECT in the heart of Canford Cliffs Village BH13. ***PRIME POSITION CLOSE TO THE BEACH & DESIRABLE CANFORD CLIFFS VILLAGE*** AN IDEAL LOCK UP & LEAVE**
The property benefits from spacious entrance hallway, lounge area with sliding doors leading out to private balcony with a gorgeous leafy aspect. Two double bedrooms, separate bathroom and separate kitchen including all white goods. There is also off road visitors parking and a single garage.
Gas central heating and double glazing are further benefits as well as being in a prime location, short distance to local amenities and main transport links. Branksome beach and desirable Canford Cliffs Village is also only a short distance along with award winning Sandbanks beach being a short cycle / drive via an extremely scenic route.
- On the doorstep of Canford Cliffs Village
- 1.8 Miles to Rick Steins, Caff, Oriel
- 1.1 Miles to Posidon, Tesco Express & Jazz Cafe
- 1.0 Mile to Parkstone Golf Club
- 2.3 Miles to Sandbanks Yatch Club Gym
- 1.9 Miles to Everlast Fitness Gym
- 2.0 Miles to Parkstone Train Station
- 2.1 Mile to Ashley Cross Green
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this stunning property has to offer.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536