Cranborne Road, Bournemouth
- Two Bedroom Spacious Ground Floor Garden Apartment In Bournemouth Town Centre BH2
- Boasting High Ceilings & Stunning Features Throughout
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room With Direct Access To Private Decked Terrace
- Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Spacious Lounge Area With High Ceilings & Access To Decked Area
- Modern Bathroom With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Plenty of Storage Within The Apartment & Off Road Parking For Two Vehicles & Visitors Space
- Large Master Bedroom & Second Bedroom / Office Space With Fitted Wardrobe
- Walking Distance Of Bournemouth Town Centre & Main Transport Links
- Available For Six Month Initial Contract
Silverbirch are pleased to present to the market this SPACIOUS two bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment in the heart of Bournemouth Town Centre.
With stunning high ceilings throughout , this fantastic opportunity boasts modern kitchen / breakfast room- kitchen with integral appliances including : fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and additional under bar fridge. A dining table can be provided if required. With outlook over the communal garden there is also direct access on to a private decked terrace area, ideal for enjoying entertaining this summer.
There is a large separate lounge area also with direct access to the decked area; Large Master bedroom and second smaller double / office space with fitted wardrobes. Main bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Please note there is plentiful storage in the apartment. Further benefits include gas central heating, off road parking for two vehicles- short walking distance from the block and visitors parking available.
Walking distance of main transport links and Bournemouth town centre and beaches- a hugely convenient location.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (20' 1'' x 13' 11'' (6.11m x 4.25m))
Master bedroom (20' 1'' x 15' 0'' (6.12m x 4.57m))
Living Room (21' 9'' x 15' 1'' (6.64m x 4.59m))
Bathroom (9' 11'' x 5' 4'' (3.01m x 1.63m))
Office/Bedroom 2 (14' 9'' x 11' 4'' (4.50m x 3.46m))
Entrance Hallway (22' 2'' x 9' 11'' (6.76m x 3.03m))