Danecourt Road, Poole
- Four Bedroom Extensively Renovated Detached Home In Desirable Lower Parkstone BH14
- Spacious High Specification Open Plan Kitchen / Diner - Incredible Entertaining Opportunity
- Separate Utility Area & Guest Cloakroom
- Further Reception Room With Original Open Fireplace & Access To Front Garden
- Brand New Electrics, Gas , Heating Throughout - Underfloor Heating
- Master With En Suite Shower Room & Balcony With Leafy Aspect
- Three Further Bedrooms, Main Family Bathroom With Bath & Shower
- Plentiful On Street Parking & Car Port Equipped With Electrics & Ability To Convert / Add Electric Gates
- Walking Distance Of Main Transport Links , Ashley Cross Village & Close Commute To Poole Town Centre
- NO FORWARD CHAIN / Rental Value Achievable 2250pcm / VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
SOLD AND COMPLETED WITH SILVERBIRCH - SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED
Silverbirch are proud to present to the market this rare opportunity of four bedroom detached home in Lower Parkstone BH14. Walking distance of Ashley Cross village, main transport links & short commutable distance of Poole town centre.
The property has been extensively renovated throughout to a high specification whilst maintaining original character features- producing an extremely impressive standard of living. The property has also been extended.
Accessed via stunning original front door into well laid entrance hallway-
Boasting spacious open plan kitchen / breakfast room with modern high specification integral appliances and island , moonstone quartz worktops, engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating , high ceilings and velux windows / bifolding doors to the rear allowing plentiful natural light to beam in. This truly is an exceptional entertaining space with the wow factor leading to the private elevated rear lawned garden.
The existing vendor has really thought of everything and created opportunity for outdoor lighting , power points should a potential purchaser want to do their own final touches ideal specifically for them. The outside shed also has power.
There is a separate utility accessed from the kitchen and guest cloakroom.
A further spacious reception area with bifolding doors leading to front garden and featuring a stunning original open fireplace.
On the first floor, master bedroom with plentiful storage, en suite shower room and balcony with leafy aspect, a further double bedroom with plentiful storage & separate family bathroom with bath and shower.
On the second floor, two further bedrooms oozing with original character features.
Other benefits include **brand new boiler, gas and electrics throughout** There is power to front car port to enable electric gates, lights or to convert car port into office with ease. Circulated pressurised water system for instant unlimited hot water.
There is also satellite feed to dining area, lounge and master bedroom.
We highly recommend viewing this property to appreciate what is on offer
NO FORWARD CHAIN
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (26' 5'' x 23' 9'' (8.05m x 7.24m))
Lounge / Living (19' 6'' x 16' 4'' (5.95m x 4.99m))
First Floor Landing
Master (12' 5'' x 12' 2'' (3.78m x 3.70m))
En Suite (8' 7'' x 3' 7'' (2.62m x 1.08m))
Bedroom 2 (10' 4'' x 11' 1'' (3.14m x 3.37m))
Family Bathroom (10' 6'' x 5' 5'' (3.21m x 1.64m))
Bedroom 3 (12' 5'' x 10' 11'' (3.78m x 3.34m))