This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
De Mauley Road, Poole
- Four Bedroom Spacious Town House In Gated Residency In Canford Cliffs Village
- Parking For Two Vehicles & Single Detached Garage
- Separate Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Dining Room & Separate Lounge Area Leading to Large South Easterly Private Rear Garden
- Private Rear Garden With Sufficient Storage & Rear Accessible Pathway To Canford Cliffs Road
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room & En Suite & Two Further Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Top Floor With Spacious Bedroom, Reception Area & Large En Suite Bathroom
- 0.4 Miles To Canford Cliffs Village With Local Amenities & Plentiful Wooded Routes To Blue Flag Beaches
- Freehold Basis
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Rare Opportunity
Silverbirch are delighted to present for the FIRST TIME TO THE MARKET SINCE NEW this four double bedroom end of terrace town house in the hugely sought after Canford Cliffs Village BH13. Situated in a secure gated residency of ONLY three homes, the property also benefits from secure parking for two vehicles plus detached single garage and LARGE PRIVATE SOUTH EASTERLY FACING GARDEN.
With private entrance to the right of the development, the home is well configured; On ground level with kitchen/breakfast room, spacious entrance hallway and dining area; guest cloakroom, separate lounge/reception room with doors leading the large private rear garden. The garden also benefits from rear access foot pathway to Canford Cliffs Road and only moments from Compton Acres, which is recognised as one of the most important ornamental gardens in England.
On the first level a spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, two further double bedrooms with further bathroom and jack and jill access.
On the top level a further spacious double bedroom, with own reception area adjoining and large bathroom. An ideal space that has always accommodated so well for years the families teenage children as feels very much like a self contained space.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this rare opportunity.