Dragoon Way, Christchurch
- Unique Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Top Floor Apartment Located In BH23
- Two Double Bedrooms, Principle Bedroom Benefitting From En-Suite
- Walk In Wardrobe In Bed Two
- Allocated Parking Space For One Car
- Kitchen & Separate Spacious Living / Dining Space With Storage
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Offered On A Part-Furnished Basis
- Available May 2022
- Long Term
- Viewing Is Highly Recomended
The apartment is situated in a secure residency, located on the top floor allowing plenty of natural light throughout. Upon entry you are welcomed with a spacious principle bedroom with en-suite shower room & further separate bathroom with free standing bath. Second double bedroom with walk in wardrobe.
Separate fully equipped kitchen space & a stunning spacious open plan living / dining area with exposed brick & plentiful storage space. Other benefits include, gas central heating, allocated parking for one vehicle & visitors spaces. This really isn't an opportunity to miss out on. All furniture displayed in photo's will be staying at the property.
- 2.6 Miles To Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
- 1.1 Miles To The Boathouse Restaurant & Bar
- 1.2 Miles To The Captains Club Restaurant & Bar
- 0.9 Miles To Christchurch Main High Street
- 0.9 Miles To Anytime Fitness
- 3.1 Miles To Mudeford Quay
- 2.0 Miles To Southbourne Beach
- 0.6 Miles To Christchurch Train Station
Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Principle Bedroom (15' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.57m x 3.300m))
En-Suite (10' 10'' x 4' 4'' (3.294m x 1.317m))
Bedroom 2 (12' 2'' x 11' 8'' (3.716m x 3.549m))
Kitchen (10' 9'' x 6' 10'' (3.285m x 2.087m))
Lounge (27' 0'' x 16' 6'' (8.236m x 5.020m))
Hallway (22' 10'' x 3' 7'' (6.97m x 1.100m))