This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Glenair Avenue, Poole
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Ground Floor Apartment in Desirable Ashley Cross BH14
- One Allocated Parking Space & Bike Store
- Open Plan Living Area With Patio Doors Leading Out To Communal Garden
- Principle Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Further Single Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes & Main Bathroom
- Communal Garden
- Short Distance Of Main Transport Links, Ashley Cross Village & Poole Park
- Available Now
- Long Term
Silverbirch are pleased to present this TWO bedroom TWO BATHROOM apartment, situated in PRIME POSITION a short distance away from ASHLEY CROSS, WHITECLIFF PARK, POOLE PARK & LILLIPUT with its vibrant local shops, restaurants, bars and bistros. Other benefits include ONE ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE, BIKE LOCKUP & DIRECT ACCESS TO PATIO & WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDEN.
Open plan kitchen with built in well equipped appliances and living room. Principle bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room and further single second guest room / ideal office space. Brand new grey carpets & freshly painted throughout- the apartment is ready for someone to move in to.
Allocated off road parking for one vehicle and bicycle store.
The apartment is bright and airy and offered on a long term unfurnished basis. AVAILABLE NOW ON A LONG TERM & UNFURNISHED BASIS
- 0.4 Miles to Ashley Cross
- 1.9 Miles to Poole Quay
- 0.8 Miles to Poole Park
- 0.3 Miles to Whitecliff
- 0.5 Miles to Parkstone Train Station
- 1.4 Miles to Poole Train Station
- 2.0 Miles to DW Sports Fitness
- 2.5 Miles to The Gym Poole
Viewing is highly recommended.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Lounge (19' 7'' x 13' 11'' (5.979m x 4.245m))
Second Bedroom (11' 11'' x 5' 2'' (3.640m x 1.564m))