This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
High Mead, Ferndown
- Spacious Three Double Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow In Semi-Rural Ferndown BH23
- Large Kitchen / Breakfast Room Leading To Seperate Utility Area
- Double Glazed Conservatory To Rear Of Property Adjoining Utility Area
- Seperate Lounge / Reception Room Adjoining To Conservatory
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Level Rooms & Main Bathroom
- One Double Bedroom & Seperate Shower Room On First Floor
- 80FT x 35FT South Westerly Facing Private Garden With Stunning Land Views
- Plentiful Storage Including Garage 1.5 x Single / Seperate Sheds For Storage & Stable At Rear
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles & Fantastic Bridal Ways / Riding Opportunities For Miles
- School Catchments Ferndown Infant, Middle & Upper / QE School
SOLD AND COMPLETED BY SILVERBIRCH ESTATE AGENTS SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR PRE QUALIFIED BUYERS**NO FORWARD CHAIN**
Silverbirch Estate Agents are proud to present to the market this SPACIOUS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM chalet bungalow in semi- rural positioning in Ferndown, BH22. **CLOSE TO BRIDAL WAYS** **POTENTIAL TO GO UP**
Situated aback from the main road and deceptively spacious this fantastic chalet bungalow boasts well laid entrance hallway, leading to ; Two double ground level bedrooms, main bathroom suite , seperate lounge area with patio doors leading to conservatory and large kitchen / breakfast room also adjoining with the utility area and conservatory at the rear.
On the upper level a further double bedroom and seperate shower room.
Other benefits include off road parking for multiple vehicles and a single / plus half garage.
The (approx) 80FT x 35FT south westerly private rear garden boasts plentiful storage opportunity and with a stable, pond and open aspect overlooking stunning farmland with active paddocks.
The property is in prime positioning for bridal ways and offers good riding opportunity for miles. There is minimum road works and walking distance of local riding school Oakeridge. There is also opportunity for any interested party to rent space for a horse on the rear land.
Locals schools include Ferndown Infant, Middle & Upper, QE Wimborne and the property is approximately a 5 minute drive of Ferndown village.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this wonderful opportunity has to offer the right family.