Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers
- ** Award Winning Design ** No Forward Chain**
- Three Bedroom NEW BUILD Thatched Round Cottage In Sought After Lytchett Matravers
- Three Bedrooms & En Suite To Master Bedroom / Further Spacious Bathroom Suite
- Stunning Bespoke Sheraton Kitchen, Fully Equipped
- Ground Level Cloakroom & Utility Area
- Underfloor Heating Throughout Ground Floor Level
- Off Road Parking For Numerous Vehicles
- Enclosed Garden
- Desirable Village Location & Walking Distance Of Local Amenities Short Distance Of Wimborne & Wareham
- NEW BUILD - 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The property offers good size accommodation over two floors and has been finished to a high standard. The ground floor has underfloor heating throughout and consists of plentiful storage, living room with stairs to first floor, stunning Sheraton fitted bespoke kitchen with oak work tops, integrated appliances, plentiful storage with soft close finish, cloakroom, dining room with utility area and door to rear access and garden.
On the first floor is the principle bedroom with excellent en-suite facilities and built in wardrobe/storage. two further bedrooms and a larger than average luxury bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower.
Externally the property offers a block paved driveway for parking of two vehicles, enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn and gates to either side of the property lead to a courtyard style rear garden laid to Indian sandstone paving.
- 0.2 Miles To Lytchett Matravers Recreation Ground.
- 0.2 Miles To Tesco Express
- 0.3 Miles To Lytchett Matravers Primary School.
- 0.8 Miles To Dorset Polo Club
- 0.9 Miles To English Oak Vineyard
- 1.8 Miles To Bulbury Woods Golf Club
- 7.4 Miles To Wareham; enjoy country walks & pubs.
- 3.9 Miles To Wimborne high street; enjoy shops, unique cafe's & restaurants, bars, banks, salons.
- 4.0 Miles To Sturminster Marshall Golf Club
- 5.1 Miles To Broadstone; enjoy shops cafe's & restaurants, bars, banks, salons, leisure centres.
- 7.4 Miles To Broadstone Golf Club
- 7.1 Miles To Splashdown, Tower Park
- 5.1 Miles To Hamworthy Beach front
Lytchett Matravers is a Dorset village situated at the gateway to the Purbeck hills and the Dorset heathland, overlooking the waters of Poole Harbour. It is almost six miles equidistant from Wareham, Wimborne and Poole. The village centre offers amenities including Tesco Express, two public houses, doctors surgery, chemist and library. Wimborne with its Waitrose and Co-Op supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and bars, and the Tivoli theatre/ cinema is about 6.5 miles away, Poole with its historic Old Town, Quay and harbour for sailing and watersports is about 7.5 miles, and the sandy beaches of Sandbanks are about 10 miles. Schools in the wider area, include the renowned Canford School, Castle Court, Dumpton, Bryanston, and Clayesmore, together with Lytchett Minster and Lytchett Matravers First. The A31 giving access to the M27 and M3 to London can be joined about 2.4 miles away and trains to London Waterloo run from Poole station.
Proposed changes made to property advised by the seller:
- 6ft garden gate, with Lock and large postbox on outside of
- 6ft Electric double gates at the entrance to the drive
- New lawn of high quality laid
- This will give total privacy and a much larger garden. It will make it
This would make an ideal family home or a fantastic holiday home. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of finish and accommodation on offer.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
*ADVERT YET TO BE APPROVED BY SELLER*