Lewis Gardens, Bournemouth
£360,000 Guide Price
- Virtual Matterport Walk Through Viewing Tour Available ** CLICK VIRTUAL TOUR**
- Modern Three Double Bedroom Detached FREEHOLD Bungalow In Quiet Close In Ensbury Park Bournemouth BH10
- Spacious Kitchen / Breakfast Room With Side Access & Separate Lounge With Direct Access To Decking & Private Garden
- Private Rear Decked / Patio Low Maintenance Garden With Side Access
- **Electrical Charging Point Being Installed At Property**
- Principal Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobes, Side Tables & Drawers
- Second Double Bedroom & Third Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces Next To Single Garage & Further Parking Space In Front Of Property
- ** Open Day By Appointment Only Saturday 26th September **
Silverbirch are proud to present to the sales market this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, In a QUIET PRIVATE CLOSE in Ensbury Park , Bournemouth BH10. This Immaculate bungalow is approx 11 years old, boasting THREE PARKING SPACES & GARAGE (with electric) & the owners are having an ELECTRICAL CHARGING POINT INSTALLED to the property. Which is of huge benefit to potential future owners should they want or have an electric vehicle.
**WALK YOURSELF AROUND THIS STUNNING HOME WITH OUR SPECIALIST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR TAB AND FOLLOW THE LINK**
This family home really has a wonderful flow, just one of many reasons the owners purchased the bungalow for their growing family. Situated in an extremely quiet and private close it really is a hidden gem and unique opportunity.
Well maintained externally and internally, the property boasts a spacious Kitchen / Breakfast room with integral white good appliances & door access to side of property. Separate lounging area with french doors leading to new raised decking area and steps down to low maintenance patio garden. There is side access to the garden with two sets of gates.
Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes, side tables and drawers and en suite shower room; further double bedroom , currently being used as a home office and third double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. There is also a further main bathroom with bath & overhead shower.
Plentiful storage opportunity throughout including internal cupboards, loft space & garage (with electric) & two allocated parking spaces next to the garage. There is a third parking space in front of the house which is an ideal position to charge your electric vehicle should you require.
Short distance and in catchment of both Kingsleigh primary school & Bourne Academy Secondary; West Hants Tennis club in the park, local shops ,amenities & main bus links between Bournemouth & Poole. Short distance of Bournemouth University & Winton High Street.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stunning opportunity. **VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - OPEN DAY SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2020**
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.