Lilliput Road, Poole
- Brand New Duplex Garden Apartment In Canford Cliffs
- Open Plan Living With Direct Access To Private Rear Garden
- Master With En Suite & Balcony On First Floor
- Second Double Bedroom With En Suite
- Separate Study Room On First Floor
- Well Behaved Small Pets May Be Considered On A Case By Case Basis - Pet Licence
- Underground Secure Parking & Storage
- Close To Canford Cliffs Village, Lilliput & Sandbanks
- Available MAY
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Silverbirch are pleased to present this MODERN TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO EN SUITE DUPLEX APARTMENT WITH STUDY AREA to let with a PRIVATE GARDEN in the hugely sought after Canford Cliffs location.
Extending to 1379 sq ft with exquisite finishes throughout this really is a stunning opportunity;
The new White Pines is a development of total 5 luxurious apartments and 2 Penthouses located in Lilliput Road. The location could not be more convenient with a choice of more than two beaches within a mile or less. Canford cliffs shopping parade is around half a mile distant and on the doorstep of Parkstone Golf Course.
Boasting open plan kitchen , lounge , dining space with direct access to private rear garden.
On the first floor, two double en suite bedrooms and a separate STUDY. The Master boasts balcony with stunning leafy aspect.
Offered on an unfurnished basis. Other benefits include underground secure parking & storage cupboard.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this incredible opportunity.
One weeks reservation fee is due to secure this property subject to contract & referencing. This is offset against the move in costs due on move in day of 5 weeks rent as Deposit & one months rent in advance.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536