Lilliput Road, Poole
- ** LUXURY APARTMENT IN BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT**
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Area With Balcony ; Leafy Aspect
- Three Double Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms & Separate Utility Room
- En Suite To Both Bedrooms & Further Main Bathroom
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- Secure Underground Parking For Two Vehicles & Storage
- Prime Location Close To Canford Cliffs , Lilliput & Sandbanks
- Short Distance Of Bus Links
- Available Long Term
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate What This Opportunity Has To Offer
Silverbirch are proud to present this rare opportunity to let a three double bedroom LUXURY apartment coming available in the BRAND NEW and hugely sought after Crosstrees development in Canford Cliffs BH14.
The apartment boasts high specification finish throughout, open plan kitchen / living with fully equipped kitchen and lounging space with floor to ceiling bi folding doors across the rear allowing leafy aspect and balcony.
There is also a separate utility space.
Three double bedrooms , two with en suite shower rooms and further main bathroom.
Other benefits include underground secure parking , close vicinity of Canford Cliffs village, Lilliput , Sandbanks and short driving distance of A338
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this opportunity has to offer the right tenant.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Kitchen / Living (28' 7'' x 17' 9'' (8.7m x 5.4m))
Master Bedroom (11' 6'' x 13' 1'' (3.5m x 4.0m))
En Suite (4' 11'' x 7' 3'' (1.5m x 2.2m))
Second Bedroom (12' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.9m x 3.4m))
En Suite (5' 7'' x 6' 11'' (1.7m x 2.1m))
WC (3' 3'' x 6' 11'' (1.0m x 2.1m))
Utility room (9' 2'' x 4' 11'' (2.8m x 1.5m))
Hall (6' 11'' x 10' 6'' (2.1m x 3.2m))