This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Madeira Road, Bournemouth
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment In Bournemouth BH8
- Large Lounge With Access To Private Terrace / Balcony
- Recently Re Decorated Throughout With New Grey Carpets & Freshly Painted
- Undercroft Parking Available To Rent (Additional To Rent) & Further Visitor Parking
- Offered Unfurnished
- Short Distance Of The Bournemouth Town Centre
- Long Term
- Plentiful Storage
- Available Now
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended - Following Our Strict Covid 19 Policy
Silverbirch are delighted to present this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT in BOURNEMOUTH TOWN CENTRE BH1 with PRIVATE BALCONY. The apartment boasts under-croft parking at an extra charge & visitor parking.
Decorated neutrally throughout, this spacious apartment boasts plentiful natural light; separate kitchen with appliances and further separate lounge area with patio door leading to balcony. Principle room & further double bedroom of the lounge. Main bathroom suite with recently modernised shower and separate w/c. There is plentiful storage in the apartment. Offered on a long term and unfurnished basis.
Brand new grey carpets & freshly painted throughout- the apartment is ready for someone to move in to.
The apartment is situated in prime position close to main transport links and Bournemouth Town Centre with their popular local amenities.
- 0.7 Miles to Bournemouth Gardens
- 0.6 Miles to Bournemouth Train Station
- 0.7 Miles to Bournemouth Pier
- 1.6 Miles to Winton High Street; enjoy Italian restaurants such as bellagios, coffee shops, Waitrose, bars.
- 1.7 Miles to BH Live Active Queens Park
- 1.4 Miles to BH Live Stokewood
- 0.7 Miles to Meyrick Park Golf Club.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
A full list of Silverbirch Fees is available on our website.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536