Parkstone Avenue, Poole
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Spacious Apartment In Sought After Penn Hill BH14
- Private Landscaped Garden & Recently Redecorated & Re Carpeted Thoughout
- Single Garage & Off Road Parking For At Least Two Vehicles
- In Character Conversion Of Only Two Apartments In The Building
- Principle Bedroom With Fitted Storage & Further Small Double
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room With White Goods ; Fridge / Freezer, Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Lounge With Storage
- Property Has Been Fully Repainted Throughout & Window Dressings Installed Where Appropriate
- ** Ask Us To Send You Video Of Apartment**
Silverbirch are delighted to present this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR GARDEN apartment with GARAGE in sought after Penn Hill, BH14. The apartment beams with natural light throughout due to positioning and open landing area with large windows and a lovely homely feel. Recently re decorated and re carpeted throughout.
Separate kitchen / breakfast room with brand new appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine , Main bathroom suite with walk in shower and bath , Principle bedroom is a spacious double with fitted storage; Further double bedroom & spacious lounge with plentiful storage.
On the ground floor, single garage (with electric) & private landscaped rear garden for the apartment as well as driveway allowing for one vehicle off road parking & plentiful unrestricted parking on road.
Short distance of main transport links (bus) between Bournemouth & Poole & both Branksome / Parkstone train station with 2 hour commute to London Waterloo. Central to Penn Hill Village & Ashley Cross with its array of local amenities.
- 0.5 Miles To Penn Hill Village; Enjoy restaurants such as Gossip Ciccetti, coffee shops, hairdressers, yoga studio.
- 0.8 Miles To Ashley Cross Village; Bars, Bistros, Restaurants, Juice Bar, Bakeries, Butchers/Fishmongers, Post Office, Florist, local pubs & other amenities, Ashley Cross Green ideal for a picnic or dog walk
- 0.7 Miles To Parkstone Train Station
- 0.8 Miles To Branksome Train Station
- 1.1 Miles To Everlast Fitness Club
- 3.0 Miles To Sandbanks
- 3.4 Miles To Sandbanks Chain Ferry
- 2.2 Miles To Canford Cliffs Beach
- 2.9 Miles To Bournemouth Gardens
Unfortunately no pets at this property.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Bedroom 1 (13' 11'' x 16' 8'' (4.25m x 5.07m))
Lounge (20' 7'' x 13' 0'' (6.28m x 3.97m))
Bedroom 2 (13' 0'' x 7' 9'' (3.95m x 2.35m))
Kitchen / Breakfast Room (13' 11'' x 8' 8'' (4.25m x 2.63m))
With walk in shower & bath