Parkstone Avenue, Poole
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Garden Apartment In Penn Hill BH14
- Character Conversion With Private Entrance
- Share Of Freehold
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking & Plentiful On Street Parking
- Modern Kitchen With Integral Appliances & French Doors To Private Rear Garden
- Separate South Facing Lounge / Reception
- Private Rear Garden With Side Access
- Walking Distance Of Main Transport Links & Local Amenities
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Silverbirch are proud to present for sale this charming TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor apartment with PRIVATE ENTRANCE & PRIVATE GARDEN in desirable PENN HILL BH14 on a SHARE OF FREEHOLD opportunity.
Boasting off road parking and plentiful on street parking available, this ground floor flat is one of two in the character conversion. With separate modern kitchen and integral appliances, french doors leading out to good sized private north facing rear garden. There is also side access to the garden, ideal for bicycle access / gardening.
There are two double bedrooms , one at the front south facing with large bay window and second bedroom at the rear overlooking garden; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower and further south facing separate reception area with large bay window.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing throughout;
Walking distance of Penn Hill Village with its local amenities & Penn Hill avenue ; nurseries, opticians, dentist & doctors surgery; or Bournemouth Road; as well as main transport bus links between Bournemouth & Poole and 15 minute walk to Branksome or Parkstone Train Stations.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic opportunity.
Bedroom 1 (11' 8'' x 11' 3'' (3.56m x 3.42m))
Reception Room (15' 2'' x 11' 1'' (4.62m x 3.37m))
Bedroom (11' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.35m x 3.17m))
Bathroom (7' 9'' x 6' 0'' (2.35m x 1.83m))
Kitchen (9' 1'' x 7' 9'' (2.77m x 2.36m))