Pearson Avenue, Poole
- Stunning Four Bedroom Semi- Detached Family Home In Parkstone BH14
- Large Entrance Hallway ,Boasting High Ceilings Throughout , Character Features, Spacious Living
- Two Separate Reception Rooms & Large Kitchen / Breakfast Room With French Doors To Private Wrap Around Garden
- Dual Aspect Fireplace In Lounge & Dining Area With Cast Iron Wood Burner
- Three Double Bedrooms & Fourth Large Single Bedroom / Ideal Study Space In Spacious Hallway
- Separate Shower Room & Large Main Bathroom
- Character Features
- Garage & Work shop Both With Electric & Own Rear Access / WORKSHOP OR POTENTIAL TO CREATE ANNEXE
- Walking Distance Of Parkstone , Ashley Cross, Main Tranport Links & Local Amenities
- Desirable School Catchment Area; Courthill First School & Baden Powell & St Peters Middle School
Entering the property you are greeted by a spacious entrance hallway- with plentiful room further aback previously used as a study space, two adjoining reception rooms creating an ideal lounging space with dual aspect fireplace leading through to separate dining area with cast iron wood burner capturing a real feel of home.
Large kitchen / breakfast room with french doors leading to low maintenance private rear garden.
On the first floor, three spacious double bedrooms with high ceilings and a fourth single / ideal study.
There is a separate shower room and further spacious main bathroom.
The property is well maintained throughout however offers plentiful scope to modernise to taste , create en suite opportunity or potentially extend into the loft space.
Other benefits include, gas central heating & double glazing throughout, off road parking and front garden.
At the rear of the property there is a garage and adjoining workshop but with its own access point. Creating huge scope for an ideal workshop / potential opportunity for self contained annexe.
Just short walking distance of local amenities of Parkstone High Street and main transport links as well as 15 minute walk to Ashley Cross Village and Parkstone Train Station.
Desirable school catchment of Courthill First School & Baden Powell & St Peters Middle School.
Viewing is strongly recommended to truly appreciate the property on offer.
Reception 1 (13' 7'' x 12' 1'' (4.15m x 3.69m))
Reception 2 (12' 4'' x 12' 1'' (3.75m x 3.69m))
Kitchen / Breakfast Room (19' 5'' x 14' 7'' (5.91m x 4.45m))
Entrance Hallway (23' 7'' x 6' 3'' (7.19m x 1.90m))
Bedroom 4 (9' 1'' x 6' 0'' (2.76m x 1.84m))
Master Bedroom (14' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.51m x 3.67m))
Bedroom 2 (12' 10'' x 11' 8'' (3.91m x 3.55m))
Main Bathroom (9' 6'' x 6' 11'' (2.89m x 2.10m))
Shower Room (6' 1'' x 5' 5'' (1.85m x 1.64m))
Bedroom 3 (14' 10'' x 9' 3'' (4.52m x 2.83m))
Upper Landing (24' 10'' x 6' 0'' (7.56m x 1.83m))
Garage (17' 4'' x 10' 2'' (5.29m x 3.10m))
Shed (18' 1'' x 5' 7'' (5.50m x 1.71m))