Roslin Road, Bournemouth
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Newly Converted Garden Apartment In Talbot Woods BH3
- Brand New 125 Year Lease Or Purchase Of Share Of Freehold Can Be Discussed
- New Modern Kitchen Area Adjoining To Open Plan Living Space
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Area With French Doors Leading To Private Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Allocated Off Road Parking For One Vehicle
- Close Vicinity Of Charminster, Winton & Bournemouth University
- 0.2 Miles Of West Hants Leisure Club
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Silverbirch are delighted to present this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM NEWLY CONVERTED GROUND FLOOR GARDEN apartment in the hugely sought after Talbot Woods area , Bournemouth. **OPEN DAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY SATURDAY 12TH OCTOBER**
Boasting equipped high specification and BRAND NEW Kitchen area, adjoining leading through to open plan lounge / dining area with french doors leading to spacious private rear garden. The outlook from the living space is very private and one that will no doubt be very admired and enjoyed by the new owner. There is also side access which is ideal should you want direct access to the garden.
Two double bedrooms and modern separate shower room.
Immaculate, neutral and brand new finish throughout; this apartment is very much ready to move into!
Roslin House is situated on a corner development in a hugely desirable location in Bournemouth offering an ideal opportunity in prime positioning close to Bournemouth town centre, Winton high street & Charminster with its array of local amenities.
Offered with a new 125 year lease ( with option to purchase a share of the freehold);
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this opportunity.
-0.2 Miles West Hants Leisure Club
-0.3 Miles Winton High Street ; Numerous local amenities including Waitrose & Main Bus Links
-1.1 Miles Charminster High Street
-2 Miles Westbourne Village
-1.9 Miles Bournemouth Beach
Bedroom (17' 2'' x 13' 1'' (5.23m x 3.98m))
Bedroom 2 (11' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.51m x 2.92m))
Shower Room (6' 11'' x 6' 10'' (2.12m x 2.09m))
Dining (15' 5'' x 12' 4'' (4.70m x 3.77m))
Kitchen area (11' 8'' x 6' 0'' (3.55m x 1.84m))
lounge (14' 10'' x 13' 8'' (4.52m x 4.16m))