Stirrup Close, Wimborne
- Three Double Bedroom End Of Terrace Home In Quiet Close In Wimborne BH21
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces & Single Garage
- VENDOR SUITED & THEIR CURRENT FORWARD PURCHASE HAS NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Recently Re-carpeted & Re Painted Throughout
- Kitchen / Dining Room With Patio Doors Leading To South Facing Garden
- Separate Lounge Accessible Via Entrance Hallway & Double Doors Through To Diner
- Modern Bathroom Suite & Ground Level Cloakroom / WC
- OUTSTANDING OFSTED REPORTS IN LOCAL AREA
- Walking Distance Of Bus Routes, 5 Minute Drive To Wimborne Centre & Main Transport Links
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
**VENDOR EXTREMELY MOTIVATED/ SUITED & THE CURRENT FORWARD PURCHASE IS NO FORWARD CHAIN**
Silverbirch are pleased to present this THREE DOUBLE bedroom end of terraced home with PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES & SINGLE GARAGE situated in a quiet close in Colehill, a short driving distance of Wimborne Centre.
The property is approached across a generous frontage which is neatly landscaped and laid to lawn. There is potential for off road parking at the front of the property with ease, although not necessary as a stones throw away from the entrance is parking for two vehicles & garage.
The property has been in the family for many years and has recently been re carpeted throughout and re painted and well maintained alongside other improvements over the years.
The ground floor is well apportioned with ground level cloakroom from entrance hall ideal for guests, separate lounge accessible via entrance hallway or with double doors leading through to the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen / dining room boasts patio doors leading to private rear south facing garden with part patio, part decking and lawn as well as additional garden shed for storage. There is a good degree of privacy and is laid well for summer entertaining.
On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which have built-in storage.
The main family bathroom is fully tiled and stylishly fitted with a three piece suite and shower above the bath and fitted side screen. The bathroom is a great size and there is opportunity to remodel and create an additional walk in shower/ cubicle.
Walking distance of bus routes & close vicinity to three local primary schools ALL WITH OUTSTANDING OFFSTED REPORTS. 5 minute drive to Wimborne town centre & main transport links.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Council Tax Band: C Services: Mains Electric, Gas and Mains Drainage
Lounge (14' 5'' x 10' 11'' (4.40m x 3.33m))
Kitchen (7' 10'' x 10' 8'' (2.40m x 3.25m))
Dining (10' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.06m x 2.45m))
Master (10' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.04m x 3.36m))
Bedroom Two (9' 0'' x 10' 9'' (2.74m x 3.27m))
Bedroom Three (10' 9'' x 7' 11'' (3.27m x 2.41m))
Bathroom (9' 11'' x 7' 4'' (3.02m x 2.24m))