Surrey Road, Poole
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home With Stunning Views Over Coy Pond Gardens
- Plentiful Off Street Parking With Gates
- Front & Rear Gardens ; Rear Gardens With Decked Area & Lower Landscaped Element With Fabulous Garden Views
- Kitchen Area Leading To Conservatory
- Two Separate Reception Rooms & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Principal Bedroom On Top Floor With Plentiful Storage , En Suite, Balcony & Stunning Nature Views
- Two Further Bedrooms On First Floor With Scope To Create Further Bathroom
- Prime Location Close To Town Centre & Westbourne Village
- Close Proximity To Main Transport Links
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Silverbirch are delighted to present for sale this truly wonderful and UNIQUE THREE BEDROOM TWO RECEPTION VERSATILE semi-detached home with SCOPE TO EXTEND situated in a popular road WITH STUNNING VIEWS overlooking Coy Pond Gardens. **NO FORWARD CHAIN**
With Separate Kitchen area, leading to conservatory currently configured as a snug to take advantage of the incredible views to offer, two further reception rooms complete as lounging space and dining room and ground floor shower room.
On the first floor , further bedroom and ‘bedroom’ configured as a further L shape snug room / kitchenette. The property had been arranged as 2 flats previously, without planning consent and the property is offered for sale on a freehold title with only one set of utilities meaning that we are selling it as a home.
Should you wish to remove the kitchen space it would create a fantastic walk in wardrobe to the bedroom on this floor and en-suite bathroom.
The property has been beautifully and tastefully finished by the owners throughout, the decorative taste is a delight. There is a loft conversion creating the ‘principal bedroom’ on the top floor with a balcony overlooking the gardens and en suite shower room.
There is plentiful versatility with this home and certainly scope to extend based on neighbouring properties.
At the rear of the property there is a large decked seating area from the conservatory, a lower level secluded rear garden and access to the pleasure gardens as well as a large area of hard standing for off road parking behind gates to create privacy.
This really is a stunning opportunity in a hugely desirable prime location and must be viewed to appreciate.
Within close proximity to Bournemouth Town Centre, Westbourne Village & Bournemouth University and with main transport links on the doorstep this really is a prime position to enjoy the best of both worlds with ease of commute between Bournemouth, Poole & Two hour drive via A338 to London.