The Avenue, Bournemouth
- Three / Four Bedroom Detached Family Home In Moordown BH9
- Two Double Bedrooms & Further Third Single Bedroom
- Two Separate Ground Level Reception Rooms One With French Doors Leading To Garden
- Separate Kitchen Area With Access To Garden
- Main Bathroom With Walk In Shower & Bath & Separate Ground Level Cloakroom / WC
- Private Rear Garden, Part Decked / Part Lawned
- Single Garage / Plentiful Off Street Parking
- GAS CH / Double Glazing
- Vendor Willing To Repaint / Recarpet Throughout For Prospective Buyer
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate What Is Being Offered
Silverbirch are pleased to present to the sales market this three bedroom detached family home in Moordown, BH9.
The property boasts two separate ground level reception rooms, one with french doors leading through to the private rear garden, the other with bay window and front aspect. Separate kitchen area with access to the side passage and garden area.
There is also a ground floor under stairs cloakroom.
On the upper level, two generous bedrooms and a third single bedroom / study space and family bathroom currently with walk in shower and bath.
Other benefits include upvc double glazing throughout and gas ch. Off road parking for multiple vehicles and side access leading to single garage and the rear.
This property is currently rented and in need of re decoration. The current tenants are vacating in April and therefore the property will be offered with VACANT POSSESSION. The current vendor is willing to re-paint and re carpet the property for a new potential buyer.
This is an ideal family home, in Winton primary catchment & Winton secondary / Glenmoore secondary catchment.
You would look to achieve once cosmetically tidied a residential rental income of bottom line £1250pcm
You would look to achieve bottom line £1600pcm looking to attract students as a four bedroom student house.
Walking distance of Moordown & Winton high streets offering local amenities , shops and main transport links, this really is a prime location.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer the right buyer.
Kitchen (18' 4'' x 7' 8'' (5.60m x 2.33m))
Reception 1 (13' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.07m x 3.62m))
Reception 2 (12' 7'' x 11' 1'' (3.83m x 3.37m))
Master bedroom (12' 7'' x 11' 2'' (3.83m x 3.41m))
Bedroom 2 (14' 2'' x 11' 5'' (4.31m x 3.47m))
Bedroom 3 / Study (10' 8'' x 7' 3'' (3.25m x 2.22m))
Bathroom (8' 9'' x 6' 11'' (2.67m x 2.12m))
Walk in Shower, Separate Bath , Basin & WC