The Topiary, Poole
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment With Seperate Study Area In Lower Parkstone BH14
- Two Double Bedrooms With Plentiful Fitted Storage & Additional Study / Box Room
- Main Bathroom With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Seperate Kitchen Area Overlooking Communal Garden Area
- Lounge Area With Quaint Outdoor Terrace
- Gas CH / UPVC Double Glazing
- Offered Unfurnished On A Long Term Basis NOW
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities & Main Transport Links
- Close Proximity Of Ashley Cross Village / Poole Town Centre
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate What This Property Has To Offer
Silverbirch are pleased to present to the rentals market this TWO DOUBLE bedroom (with SEPARATE STUDY / BOXROOM) GROUND FLOOR apartment in the sought after Topiary, Lower Parkstone BH14.
With NEUTRAL tones throughout & Off-Road PARKING for one vehicle & TERRACE area. The apartment has a lot to offer the right tenant.
With separate kitchen area with space for white goods and outlook over the communal garden area, separate lounge with access to quaint terrace area, Principle neutral bedroom with fitted storage, Second double bedroom and a separate study area / box room perfect to be used as a small office for those working from home! The property is offered on a long term and unfurnished basis. Short distance of main transport links and close vicinity to local amenities / Ashley Cross and Poole Town Centre. Other benefits include UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating.
Ideal for a single working professional or couple.
-0.4 Miles to The Local Co-Operative
-1.5 Miles to Ashley Cross ( Bars & Bistros )
- 1.7 Miles to Main Shopping Highstreet
- 1.6 Miles to Nearest Fitness First Gym
- 1.6 Miles To Parkstone Train Station
- 1.7 Miles to Poole Train Station
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this opportunity and avoid disappointment.
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
Kitchen (9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.9m x 2.4m))
Lounge / Diner (14' 5'' x 13' 1'' (4.4m x 4.0m))
Master bedroom (12' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.8m x 3.4m))
Bedroom 2 (12' 10'' x 6' 11'' (3.9m x 2.1m))
Study / Box Room (10' 2'' x 4' 11'' (3.1m x 1.5m))
Bathroom (13' 5'' x 5' 3'' (4.1m x 1.6m))