- Two Double Bedroom Two Bathroom Ground Floor Apartment In Ashley Cross BH14
- Modern Apartment Offered Unfurnished
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Area
- En Suite Shower Room & Main Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- COUNCIL TAX BAND D
- Long Term Opportunity
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle & Visitors Spaces
- Prime Position Close To Local Amenities & Main Transport Links
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Opportunity
Silverbirch are proud to present to the rentals market this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartment in the hugely sought after location close to Ashley Cross in BH14.
Secure entry phone system upon entry; spacious principle bedroom, second double bedroom and further modern bathroom suite set aback adjoining the hallway.
Open plan living area; kitchen with breakfast bar and integral appliances including full size fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer and lounging area. The living space boasts French doors leading out to the communal terrace.
Allocated off road parking for one vehicle & further visitor spaces. There is also a secure bike store easily accessible from the apartment. This property is offered on a long term, unfurnished basis.
– 0.3 Miles to Ashley Cross Village; Bars, Bistros, Restaurants , Bakeries , Butchers / Fishmongers, Post Office, Florist, Local Pubs & other amenities, Ashley Cross Green Ideal for A Picnic Or Dog Walk
-0.4 Miles to Parkstone Train Station
-1.0 Mile to Penn Hill Village; Enjoy restaurants such as Gossip, Jenkins & Son, nick 4 Fish, Hairdressers, Patisserie Mark Bennetts bakeries.
-1.9 Miles to Sandbanks Beach
-3.6 Miles to Sandbanks Chain Ferry
-1.3 Miles to Tesco Branksome & Lidl
-1.3 Miles to Everlast Fitness Club
-3.1 Miles to Bournemouth Town Centre
Disclaimer: This is not the exact floorplan for the property but same layout which should give a good idea of configuration
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme – C0130536