Harbour Watch, 391 Sandbanks Road, BH14 8JB
Silverbirch are delighted to present to let this exquisite FULLY FURNISHED ground floor south-facing garden apartment with breathtaking panoramic views of Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island, and the prestigious Sandbanks Peninsula.
- SQ footage: 1507
- Bedrooms: 2
- Reception rooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet friendly: No
- Parking: Yes
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- South Facing Terrace With Harbour Views
- 6-10 Month Tenancy Only
- Available From 24 July 2023
- Council Tax Band – F
- Off Road Parking For Short Stay & Visitors & Lock Up Garage With Electric Door
- Stone’s Throw From Evening Hill & The Harbour
- No Pets Allowed Within This Development
- Ideal Short Term Opportunity
Silverbirch are delighted to present to let this exquisite FULLY FURNISHED ground floor south-facing garden apartment with breathtaking panoramic views of Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island, and the prestigious Sandbanks Peninsula. This remarkable two-bedroom, two-bathroom residence has recently undergone a stunning refurbishment, showcasing impeccable design and attention to detail. This gorgeous home is available on a 6-10 month basis only.
Step inside to discover a spacious and thoughtfully arranged interior, perfectly designed to maximise comfort and style. The south-facing sitting room and dining room bathes in natural light, while an enclosed sunroom offers a tranquil space to relax and unwind. The fully fitted kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, catering to all culinary needs. The principal bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room, with an additional double bedroom providing ample accommodation for guests or family members. Step out onto the south-facing sun terrace, where breathtaking views of the harbour unfold.
Adding to its allure, the property includes a lock-up individual garage with an electric up and over door, providing secure and convenient parking.
Nestled on Evening Hill, the building enjoys a privileged location renowned for its spectacular sunsets over Poole Harbour. This prime waterfront spot offers exceptional opportunities for water sports enthusiasts, with five yacht clubs in close proximity. The award-winning beaches at Sandbanks are just a short stroll away, offering a haven of sun, sand, and sea. For those seeking exploration, a chain link ferry, accessible from the end of the Sandbanks Peninsula, allows for both vehicular and pedestrian access to Studland and the captivating National Heritage Jurassic coastline.
– On the doorstep of Poole Harbour
– Short distance away from Sandbanks Yacht Co – Gym, Boatyard, Treatment Rooms, Lazy Jacks Restaurant
– 0.8 Miles to Jazz Cafe, Shore Road
– 0.7 Miles to Salterns Marina
– 2.3 Miles to The Royal Motor Yacht Club
– 1.4 Miles to Rick Steins, Caff & The Tandy
– 1.5 Miles to Parkstone Golf Club
– 1.8 Miles to Parkstone Train Station
– 0.5 Miles to Lilliput Shops and Amenities
– 2.7 Miles to Branksome Park Tennis Club
– 2.0 Miles to Sandbanks Chain Ferry
– 3.1 Miles to Westbourne Village
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme – C0130536